- Bitcoin traders anticipate new yearly lows after BTC’s $25K rejection — Data disagreesby Cointelegraph By Marcel Pechman on 16th August 2022 at 6:45 pm
Should traders expect further downside after BTC failed to hold above $25,000?
- Solana (SOL) price is poised for a potential 95% crash — Here’s whyby Cointelegraph By Yashu Gola on 16th August 2022 at 5:50 pm
SOL price gained 75% in the past two months, but technical analysis suggests it could be an elaborate bull trap.
- Bank of China unveils new e-CNY smart contract test program for school educationby Cointelegraph By Zhiyuan Sun on 16th August 2022 at 5:15 pm
Under the pilot test, parents could enroll their children in after-school vocation programs via smart contracts.
- Coinbase will ‘briefly pause’ ETH and ERC-20 token deposits and withdrawals during Ethereum Mergeby Cointelegraph By Turner Wright on 16th August 2022 at 4:30 pm
The crypto exchange also warned users against scammers offering ETH2 tokens, saying users did not need to take additional action to receive staked ETH prior to the Merge.
- Is Bitcoin really a hedge against inflation?by Cointelegraph By Marco Castrovilli on 16th August 2022 at 4:00 pm
Bitcoin is working as a hedge against inflation despite its 2022 weak price performance, says Steven Lubka, managing director of private clients at Swan Bitcoin.